Before Your Visit
Your first visit to Peabody Podiatry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. During the first visit we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history and medications, prior to you seeing the doctor. This will give you more time to get to know your doctor and discuss your problems. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There is also background information about our practice and our doctors where you can familarize yourself with the doctor you are going to see. You can save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. If you chose to fill out the forms at the office please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to do so.
- New Patient Information Form 1(Print, fill-out and bring with you)
- New Patient Information Form 2 (Print, fill-out and bring with you)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (Read Only - no need to print)
- Acknowledement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices (Print, sign after reading 'HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices' and bring with you)
- Minor Consent Form (Print and fill-out if the patient is under 18 years old)
- Achilles' Stretching Exercises
- Foot Care Guidelines
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
During Your Appointment
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the information needed to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the "What We Treat" content on this Web site. Try and give the doctor a good history of your problem. Writing down some notes or questions sometimes helps. During your exam we may need to take x-rays, which we conveniently have right in our office! We strive to make your visit as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to your first visit!